jojag5 jojag5 18-21, M 5 Answers May 18 in Community

yes

Best Answer

Yes it does annoy me because it's a concept blindly accepted by many people. I have seen many reasonable people turn completely irrational over this. One minute they claim to be students of the sane , then the next they're babbling pop psychology nonsense about some friend of theirs who annoyed them years before who has just got cancer or something. They raise their eyes to the ceiling as they mutter in guru tones, " well, what goes around comes around " What bunkum.

Best Answer

It makes no sense to me, but for some reason seems to be becoming more and more widely accepted as fact.

Best Answer

It took me along time to completely lose the cultural and learnt superstitions, so I understand alittle how hard it can be for some to realise that it is ok to think for yourself. 2hen confronted with it in social situations I just tend to nod and quickly change the subject.

Best Answer

Yes, yes I do.

Best Answer

To me, Karma is real. I'm Buddhist.

Best Answer