Methen Methen 46-50, M 6 Answers Jul 24, 2012

I don't stick my nose in unless someone asks my opinion directly. Even then, I try to not get involved. Some people just want to suck as many people into their dramas as possible and I don't do drama. It puts my BS-detector into the red zone.

Best Answer

i answer questions on what my experiences are. my ex said to me you seem to know everything and are always right, i said Ive been there before i know the signs and have often asked. for the love of god ask me some thing i know nothing about, so i can answer it wrong.and give you peace.

Best Answer

I don't care about other people's business unless it directly affects me. I think the people who do stick their nose in others business are simply unhappy with their own lives and it makes them feel good to point out faults of others.

Best Answer

If people ask me for help, then I will try putting myself in their shoes.

I do not get nosey and put my nose where it isn't wanted or needed.

Best Answer

yeah i often "put my feet in other people's shoes" especially when at work!

Best Answer

I have no desire to walk in another's shoes..You never know what they may be going through..

Best Answer

true

Best Answer