silenthawk silenthawk 46-50, M 5 Answers May 2 in Dating & Relationships

It always comes from self first. It would not be made manifest in our environment if one part of ourselves was not rejecting another part of ourselves. For clarification, treat the situation like a waking dream. What part of myself could that (rejecting) person be representing.

Best Answer

That makes a lot of sense - I think this is what I was doing that night

Best Answer

Yep, sometimes it's current and sometimes it's some triggering the dark corners of my mind. :( Still working on sorting out some feelings that were buried and others that simply went unheard/unvoiced.

Best Answer

Yes and strangely enough it is self rejection, what others feel or think about you isn't as important as how you are feeling about yourself, if you are good with brokencrow you can handle others not liking you . Just focus on being yourself , the best you can be and you'll like it, you'll like brokencrow !

Best Answer

Great answer, I'll try to do that

Best Answer

are you empathic?

Best Answer

Don't know, just can feel stuff sometimes...kind of like waiting for the hammer to fall

Best Answer