I used to. Then I realized I was never ever going to be filthy rich doing it...so I quit. I work at a place where the people are great, and the work is interesting. Pay was not great at first, but now I make a whole bunch more than the job I hated. I got lucky.

Best Answer

Yes. All the time.

Best Answer

Same here, because I have grown to dislike my job intensely I am only there for the money now, no enthusiasm any more

Best Answer

Yes, sometimes. Having to see a person that I care for, even if there is a 30 years different in ages. Just trying and wanting to be a friend to her, but I don't think cares anything about me except for the money that I give her to help her out. She says that she can not be the friend that I want her to be. But it is so hard for me to tell her no when she needs money for food, gas, medication, baby sitter and what have you. But I have to tell her NO and that is causing an anxiety because idk not want to ever hurt her.

Best Answer

Awh, i'm sorry.

Best Answer

I can At least dream one day we really could be friends. But she will not realize what she is could have had.

Best Answer

That Is if I am really worth her having a old aged friend.

Best Answer

Only when my car's acting up. The job (pizza delivery) is easy, but breakdowns have been killing me lately.

Best Answer

Yes. Usually if I've been away on holidays or something. I don't know why though. I'm walking into the exact same place with the same people, yet sometimes it feels like I'm walking into a new job.

Best Answer

Absolutely hate that sunday night feeling! Sometimes I hope that I get ill overnight and then I won't need to go in! But, on the plus side, it's never as bad as I imagine it's going to be!

Best Answer

Not anxiety but I bloody hate it!

Best Answer

Every Sunday night!

Best Answer