Anytime I travel some impending disaster happens . I am stuck in Italy for three days snowed under. I lose my passport in th eplane . My suitcase gets lost. Today was the worst, not only did I have a screaming baby and a psycho flight attendant but the highway to get to the airport was blocked for an hour and in the flight in texas all the gates were closed because of a thunderstorm and I was stuck in the plane for an extra two hours. Blah
wingeyes wingeyes 31-35, F 5 Answers May 13 in Travel

Yes. It seems like something bad happens every time. Planes get fogged in, or the airline loses my luggage, or the flight gets delayed and I miss a connection. Also, I must have weird metal deposits in my body or something because the TSA scanners show "hot spots" every time and I always get pulled out of line.

Best Answer

Ha, just the opposite for me. My karma is great on the road, horrible when I return to hellsylvania.

Best Answer

All good for me, touch wood! :)

Best Answer

If you expect it, it manifests itself for you

Best Answer

That sounds like a dreadfully long day!<br />
What did the flight attendant do to make you think he/ she was psycho?

Best Answer

ugh just be weird and shake me awake to make sure i listened to exit instructionis as i was in the eixt aisle and when i was grumpy about it as he did it really rudely he gave me sass and threatened me a la bridesmaids

Best Answer