trails trails 56-60, F 6 Answers May 3, 2012

only until i increase the voltage :D

Best Answer

not all people, but some people, usually people with very high emotion, have dreams so intense that it's as if it weren't a dream at all. and it doesn't matter if it was a dream or not.....u were there, u felt, u saw, u experienced. i have those dreams very often. i'm haunted by them. sometimes i have dreams that stay with me for days. i've had dreams that, even years later, i still remember.... one in particular that haunts me is a dream i had about a baby in a crib...it had no blanket and no shirt. the feeling in the dream was like it was being neglected. and i looked over to the window, which was open, and the wind was blowing in from outside thru the curtains. it was a short dream but very strange. when i woke up from the dream, i walked into the living room where my mom was watching tv and the first thing she said was "amber, there was an amber alert this morning! a baby was taken from it's crib in the middle of the night!" i swear i almost collapsed! the thought that a baby was stolen out of it's crib in the middle of the night WHILE i was having this chilling dream made me weak. still freaks me out. for a long time....i thought so hard to remember every detail of that dream, thinking that there might be something there that could tell me what happened to that missing baby...but i couldn't figure it out. it haunted me for weeks.....i still remember it.....and i still remember the feeling of the dream.... these days i find myself thinking that maybe it was a coincidence.....but what odds huh!?

Best Answer

No, I very rarely remember any dreams at all.

Best Answer

Last night I had a very vivid dream that felt so real. Usually, when I wake up I can see all the things in the dream that make it so very unreal, but this one still felt real to me. It was only upsetting because of that, but it stayed with me all day because I had to keep reminding myself it was only a dream.

Best Answer

Me too?

Best Answer