far to many every day

Best Answer

At age 38, the answer is yes, I still have flashbacks of painful childhood and teenage memories. It is difficult for people to understand how these events from 20 to 25 years ago can still have a traumatizing effect on me, however, I grew up in a very rough, inner-city neighbourhood, on the Canadian prairies. The winters are bitterly cold, the crime rate is high, their are drug dealers almost everywhere, and there is a constant problem with street prostitution/homelessness. The main issue for my neighbourhood is this: Revitilization!

Best Answer

oh yes i do, i tend to get lost for these micro seconds.. and than turn back to reality having no idea whats going on..

Best Answer

When I was in USMC boot camp at San Diego. When coming out of the Chow Hall I could smell the kitchen smells being blown out by the exhaust fans. Many years later while walking by a restaurant I could smell the same kind of smell. For a few seconds I was right back at the Chow Hall in Boot Camp, as if I had been transported back in time. I came out of my stupor and was dumb founded as to what had happened, it was so real.

Best Answer

mine are whats keeping me from being around the poor excuses of a family i am supposed to be happy in having

Best Answer