Last night I woke up in the middle of the night feeling like my right arm waaaaaaaayyy too tiny for my body. Like, I had the arm of a 5 or 7 year old instead of an adult. And every time I looked at my arm it seemed really small, and every time I grabbed it, it felt like I could wrap my left hand around my wrist two or three times instead of just the one that I'm doing now. Do you ever have hallucinations about your body parts like that?
jumelle jumelle 18-21 7 Answers May 14, 2012

i want some of what youre on

Best Answer

Oh you muffins and your drug requests.

Best Answer

Muffins for mescaline

Best Answer

did you wake up and find you had buised your ****?

Best Answer

I've heard of this thing called 'Alice in Wonderland Syndrome' where right before you fall asleep you feel like your arms, hands,legs or feet are long, large or small. It can be scary but it's harmless. My daughter gets it sometimes so we looked it up. Did you ever go swimming in the ocean waves or go on a roller coaster and feel like you still felt the motion when you went to bed? Same type of thing, You are OK!

Best Answer

That's not you, it is some other spirit in you.

It thinks through pepole and they think their thoughts are their thoughts..

Just watch it and see it's not you and let it go. Don't think about it, just lookat it and it willstop your hullucinations.

Hallucinations can cause insanity.

Best Answer

So I was possessed by a 7 year old arm?

Best Answer

Pleasse go to fhu.com
This man has been helping people overcome their emotional problems. He has a radio program on the internet over 40 years helping people like you. FHU.COM

Best Answer

can't say that's happened to me before, i took these strange pills once, woke up and the i couldn't stop spinning my head in circles

Best Answer

It's best not to take strange pills...

Best Answer

lol...Ya, think?

Best Answer

Maybe it was a lucid dream type thing.

Best Answer

I'm pretty sure I was awake, though. I would be really surprised to find I wasn't. D:

Best Answer