told my new familys pastor to 'get the fuuck out my house' when he kept pestering me to join they church...he keeps pestering me and making me mad everytime cause he wont listen he just keeps rambling on about some bible quote bullshiit like i care. i lost it and told him to get the fuuck out.
AquilaAqua AquilaAqua 13-15, M 6 Answers Dec 4, 2012 in EP

You should have kicked him in the nuts and say That's what Jesus would do.

Best Answer

NO WHY THE **** WOULD YOU EVEN ASK THAT????

Best Answer

wooosaaaaaa wooooSAAAAAA WOOOOOSSSAAAAAAHHHHHHH xD!!

Best Answer

u totally sound like ur in character.... like ur avatar. i, too, get irrational like that and i am striving to change. we should master our emotions, not be a slave to them.

Best Answer

I don't think a hare or a tiger would do much with a truck sitting on them...What? Oh sorry I'm dyslexic.

Best Answer

bwahhahahaa! no worries dude, im dyslexic too! your answer made me laff! thx

Best Answer

That was quite rude if you did in fact tell him that. There are other ways to get people to do what you would like for them to do without resorting to acting like a child :) Try it next time, you might be surprised.

Best Answer

i did several times but he just kept pestering me like 4 days in a row. im like dude if i was interested in your stupid little cult i would have joined the first time. i was polite the first 3 times.

Best Answer

You do know what priests/pastors do with bad little boys don't you? lol

Best Answer