NedKelly1 NedKelly1 56-60, M 13 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Community

I shock people regularly...

Best Answer

faulty filter

Best Answer

It seems so lately...I go out of my way to NOT offend people, and most of the time i find my foot in my mouth.

Best Answer

Sometimes.

Best Answer

No. I don't have trouble explaining myself. I cannot be responsible for someone else getting offended over what I think. I don't go out of my way to offend people. I do have a heart. Some people are overly sensitive. It is inevitable that if you share your opinion, someone will eventually become offended. They can either get over it or not.

Best Answer

Only once....that I can recall.

Best Answer

Sometimes. <br />
Takes too long when I try talking to people anyways so they get bored and I make an idiot of myself.

Best Answer

me too.

Best Answer

Yes, a lot in school. I tend to explain and, "catch on" quickly. Which I explain it to the following partner or peer, it makes them look like a idiot. This works highly in projects, especially when the partner did not do substantially work. I believe then, he/she should be made to look like a idiot to receive a lower grade.

Best Answer