yes...i wanna **** the hell outta a demon *****!!! **** her doggie n have my **** come out of her mouth!!!

Best Answer

Sometimes scary things or thoughts have a great auditory effect on us. Sudden images or events can last a lifetime. What makes them scarier is your fear for them, since what you fear is just fake reality, distorted and twisted by fear itself into an even bigger fear. A vicious cycle that for some, never stops. Don't think too much about it, I keep thinking of the scary things I've seen, but I don't let them get to me. They're just that: thoughts, they can't hurt you, me or anyone as long as you punch them in the face.

Best Answer

Lay off the drugs

Best Answer

Idk, is thoughts of world genocide wierd? Cuz that be mine when its not about anime, games, or those i care about?

Best Answer

yes its completely normal that happens to me all the time i think i haven't seen Beelzebub in a while i miss him :'(

Best Answer

There are prayers you can say to help you.

Best Answer

like what write one so i can recite
please

Best Answer

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen..

Best Answer

Amen

Best Answer

Hope it helps.

Best Answer