This happened to me all night last night I kept hearing some one call me but no one was there...Freaked me out...I walked around saying WHAT...lol..True story I think i'm going nuts...
vickieprince vickieprince 51-55, F 57 Answers Dec 12, 2009

All the time, darlin', but ah suspects it might be that chip they done stuck in muh head yearn back.

Best Answer

you probably have a spirit in your home,,if you want it gone go to paranormal reserch on line and they can help you get rid of it, or you might be what they call a sensitive and you will always hear them call out to you. did it just start? did some one close to you or some one around you pass? did you move near a cemitary? or have you always heard thembut have been afraid to say something? message me if you want.

Best Answer

hey its crazy cause for a long time i would always hear someone call me but when i would go around the house to see who called me everyone would say they didn;t call me.and the craziest part is it would always kinda sound like the one person who was not here at the time..cant wait to get an
answer back and thank you in advance.

Best Answer

Who said that?

Best Answer

Sometimes when I am almost asleep, I hear someone call my name. I cannot recognize the voice. But whoever or if it is almost a dream, always says it in like a where are kind of pitch in their voice. I have heard this all my life.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

That happened to me a couple of times. I enquired about it and it's just the spirits calling you from the other side. It could also be your guardian angel. Don't worry too much about it. Say a prayer and ask for protection if you feel scared.

Best Answer

Hi, iv'e had my name been Callen Out loads off times in my bedroom i lost a really close friend in 2010 she died of cancer, my friend said that it could be my Guardian Angel but it sounds so much like my friend do you think she could be my Guardian Angel?

Best Answer

Yes, I just figure it time to take my meds.

Best Answer

i experienced it for about past 15 years and it just stooped when i started using my 1st mobile phone! i really miss it :P ....i never went to look out who called me! but i loved it antway....someone eager to meet me-that kinda feeling :v

Best Answer

I first woke up in the morning and went to get my computer that was in the living room...Then I heard my name. it was like this KAR-----LA it was scary I was freaked out this is a true story

Best Answer

my mom just told that someone yelled her name. She usually goes for a walk at five in the morning, and that's when they called her.She said she thought it was one of her friends and answered but when she brought this up with one of her friends, she told my mom to not answer back or turn around. Creeped the hell out of me.

Best Answer

I was 15 and on the morning of my final Chemistry exam, going through final notes and stuff, when I heard the clear voice of a girl of my age calling my name from inside the apartment.. I was like 'Yeah?' then I almost peed on myself when I remembered that I was home alone. Her voice was so REAL and familiar and just normal.. But all the windows were closed and I was very awake! And I wasn't even nervous or stressed out! So yeah, I freaked the hell out that day and stayed on the phone with my friend till I left the place. Super creepy.

Best Answer

Yeah I looked this up and found this website. I heard like 5 kids calling my name. It was so scary because I'm 12. But then again no ones died here. This house has only been here a few years. My parents hear the same sort of stuff. And we talked to our preacher about it and he said he would come over and say some special words to get rid of it.

Best Answer

I was sleeping this morning & I woke up to go to the bathroom then when back to my bed. I said to my self I wanna wake up at 5:40. I went back to sleep and then I heard a voice wisper my name. It was a strong wisper. It woke me up & when I looked around my room no one was there. My family were all down stairs sleeping. I was really scared.

Best Answer

It just happens last night I was at my house with some of my friends and the kids were sleeping and I was sitting down on the bottom of my bed and all the sudden I hear some one call my name and at first I thought it was my mom but then I asked my mom and she said no I didn't say your name and my mom doesn't believe in ghost but I do. When I was sitting on my bed I felt someone hovering over me but no one was there plez I need an answer

Best Answer

sometimes it is a family member who past away and is creepy and sometimes it sounds like my mom

Best Answer

Don't listen to these irrational stories about spirits. It's perfectly normal and there's a logical scientific explanation for it. You're are not sleeping enough.This happened to me a lot when i was in college fulltime and working fulltime. Then again when i became a mom and was sleep deprived. Your brain is misfiring and filling information in the wrong format because you need to rest. It goes away when you get back to normal sleep schedule. Read more about sleep deprivation and sleep paralysis.

Best Answer

Or we could look at what a doctor would tell you. It is a common symptom of depression and bipolar disorder.

Best Answer

Yeas! I got so freaked out! I had my headphones on listening to music,and everyone was asleep,and I heard someone whisper my name,and I felt someone there in my room! I was so freaked out that I immediately turned off my iPad and went to sleep! O.O

Best Answer

Yeah, two nights ago, actually. It was at three in the morning and it happened right before I was about to go to bed. As soon as I shut my laptop, I heard someone call my name. It sounded exactly like my friend and it felt like the voice was right beside me on the couch. I called out my friend's name and looked around wildly, but no one responded and no one was there. Her voice didn't sound very happy. It sounded like something bad was happening to me and she was trying to get my attention.

Best Answer

In the last week, I heard someone call mom 3 times. It sounded like my daughter, but she was sleeping. My husband heard it twice with me and last night I heard it. Please explain!

Best Answer

I wish I could... :)

Best Answer