Physical looks are what we first see and we judge others by that standard. I have been pleasantly surprised when I looked beyond that. Mark Twain once said that we can learn something from everybody if we just look beyond the physical and listen

Best Answer

everyone gets one chance to play nice. then i decide

Best Answer

To be truly honest, I used to, but I no longer do that anymore. By all means, I realized that judging someone is like judging a book by its cover. For instance, judging someone because of a rumor, attitude, personality and character is like judging the cover of a book externally without taking the chance to know what lies internally. Therefore, before anyone judge someone else they must try get to know them internally instead of externally. That is because of the end of the day it is all about what lies in the interior which says a lot rather than the exterior which says less. Above all, a person will be very astonished about their findings which will make them want to think twice before judging someone so rapidly.

Best Answer

sometimes but I just keep my mouth shut if what I'm thinking is bad I don't want to offend others, I want to get to know them before judging :D

Best Answer

I try not too, I'm very weary when I first meet someone, I try to observe there behaviour as much as I can before I let the,m into my personmal space.

Best Answer

Yeah when I see someone with a brown nose, I know he must be an a$$ hole.

Best Answer