was walking, with this guy behind me at work, turned around, and gave him "dap" then said that we were "gangsters". whyyyyyyyyyyy???
foldedunfolding foldedunfolding 31-35, F 7 Answers Jan 30 in Embarrassing & Funny

I've been through that so many times.. I remember in high school.. I was chasing this girl who attacked me with powder when suddenly she stopped. I tripped and fell taking her down with me then shouted, why did you stop.. Embarrassing

Best Answer

hahahahaha but wait..why the HELL was she attacking you with powder in the first place!!!

Best Answer

beats me.. haha!

Best Answer

Yes. About one or twice every day :)

Best Answer

lmao you gotta do something every day that scares you, right? for example, i look in the mirror every day.

Best Answer

Just ONE of my biggest blunder was when I tried to open the WC/restroom door on an airplane and felt a little resistance. Thinking it was just stuck I pulled harder. Stupid move. It wasn't stuck. The resistance was some poor woman on the inside sitting on the potty who had forgotten to latch the door and she was just trying to keep me from opening it. She didn't. But her reaching and my pulling caused her to lose balance and she rolled to the floor at my feet. How do you help someone up whose underwear are wrapped around their ankles and they are still squirting?

Best Answer

omg hahahahah that is AWFUL

Best Answer

have no idea wtf you just said.. :/

Best Answer

lmaoo..frankly, neither do i.

Best Answer

That was YOU!

Best Answer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA then that would make you...YOU!!!!

Best Answer

Just kidding...

Best Answer

Best Answer

Yeah I am completely awkward so I do things like that all the time.

Best Answer