When I was young in the early 70s, I became discouraged with the choices I had been making regarding boyfriends. I decided to take a hiatus and get to know myself. It was a very smart move. By the end of my hiatus, I was living my life for myself. I had found my interests and my life's appreciation. The next person I was interested in became my husband now for over the last thirty years. Getting to live your life, just for yourself, really allows you to become independent, strong and when you do meet someone that you're compatible with it's because you are a whole person who has attracted someone to them ba<x>sed on who you really are.

Best Answer

Do you get dated of tiring?

Best Answer

I do and I am. I am not really fond of dating, I prefer to fall into a relationship. However, I am enjoying the lack there of both at the moment, dating and relationships.

Best Answer

Never actually got into "dating" -- if I met someone I wanted to be with, I'd ask them out, but if there wasn't anyone special in sight I wouldn't ask someone out just to have a date, I'd rather spend my time other ways

Best Answer

This doesn't apply to me, but if it did, I would not date. I would hate that. My husband and I have talked about this. If he were gone, I would NOT date.

Best Answer

yes.. had first guy.. learned a lot.. now I m totally out of dating.. and decided not to date ..with any body.

Best Answer

Yes I do,3 men in 4 years all have wanted to take me over,mind body and soul.Now I don't to date at all.I am sick of it.I have more fun and feel safe by myself.

Best Answer

Yes. <br />
Hell Yes <br />
Dear God YES!<br />
That is why I am on hiatus. No dating for this kid right now. Well, as I tell most people, I am in a very committed relationship with myself right now. I have been together with myself for 4 months. I am getting very serious about myself. I am considering marriage. Can I register for that?

Best Answer

You should totally register for that. I think Carrie did that in Sex in the City. Not that she is one to follow, that show was amazing when I was in my early twenties, now I am 30 and I realize that they are all neurotic.

Best Answer