I have for the last few days. I couldnt even tell you why I am sad... But I am literally holding tears in.. I have nothing to be sad about though.. Does this ever happen to you?? *No im not pregnant haha, just thought I would throw that in haha and i have also not started taking any new medicines...
ProudArmyWife2007 ProudArmyWife2007 22-25, F 19 Answers Dec 25, 2009

If I tell you you will think I am so crazy,,,you feel this way,,,because you are apart of the whole idea of the Mother,,,she is weeping ,,,and some times her tear reach out and cause all Goddess to feel like crying,,,and to them too there is no reason that they can see,,,but its her,,,she is in so much pain,,,her heart brecks everytime she hears a child cry out in suffering,,,and remember we are all her children,,,and justus is just a word that is bought and sold like gold ,,,and soon she will burst with fire she has to clean her self from all the negative vibrations,,,,Be Love and Light and be one with the Father and Mother of heaven,,,, unight and shine out your devine Lights,,,so the Mother can be clam and not shake her self of all of us,,,,well I told you its crazy,,,Mary

Best Answer

Was that a Wiccan post? That was beautiful btw.

Best Answer

Yes, I always feel like this. Sometimes I just feel like bursting out crying for no reason; which is weird because a second before this happens I feel fine.<br />
My advice is: just let it out. Find a nice quiet place and just let all your emotions out. It's no use bottling it all in - trust me I tried this once and all the emotions just explode out (when my emotions exploded out I was at school, sitting in my maths class). <br />
But whenever this happens, I just sit in my favourite chair, make myself some hot chocolate and read a book. I love reading, so this is usually quite effective. If you don't like reading, then do something that takes your mind off things. Do something you enjoy, something that makes you happy. But if you can't, just take some deep breaths and take it easy - relax and continue.<br />
Hope this helps anyone 😊

Best Answer

Yeah, I felt it now..<br />
Suddenly feel sad and wanna cry.<br />
I'm remember someone whose faraway, I love him so much. He's not my boyfriend, but I love him so much. And he love me too~ but we can't be a GF and BF. There's something that make us can't be together~

Best Answer

Occasionally.<br />
My information is that it is inner "stuff" - karma, or a personality fragment or past-life memory coming back into your energy-field and making itself known.<br />
If you know how to, you can suss it out, find out what its about, and then do the necessary release or integration work. If you don't know how, one simply has to experience it and wait for it to pass.

Best Answer

Yes happens to me...

Best Answer

i hold it in it to. i don't know how to just let it loose, but it has been years since i have had a real good cry.

Best Answer

Yes, the best thing to do is cry. let whatever it is out. Happy holidays and I hope you feel better.

Best Answer

Sometimes.

Best Answer

Nope, I never feel sad and I never wanna cry. I sometimes DO cry like when I'm watching a show and a soldier dies in an heroic circumstance, for example.

Best Answer

you know it exactlly what i feel you knw i m sad but i dont know why but what i know thhai i need help

Best Answer

I have been this way all year this year and not sure why I hate that feeling...

Best Answer

all the time

Best Answer

I always feel like this and accompanying that is the thought that I am forgetting something, I have a fear of something, being sad of the things that might or might not happen.. i usually feel this when i am alone or in deep thought, sometimes, it even happens even though i have a loud, happy music playing in my ears and even very busy.. i also don't take any medicine for that, except for the occasional use of Inderal for my Mitral Valve Prolapse (MVP).. :)

Best Answer

Do'nt worry. You are not alone. The science bit is related to brain chemistry. In short it means you are right now not in control. Body chemistry has taken over. With that comes the need for some changes. 1) plenty of walks and other light exercise. 2) don't make any decisions when you are feeling down (or very up). 3) don't add more chemistry to the mix (there is no magic pill that cures this. It might help manage things in severe cases, but there are always side effects!). 4) healthy eating. Try to stay away from fatty foods and refined sugars. The whole thing is a bit like a wave. Try to avoid increasing the peeks and troughs (feeling bad can lead to eating unhealthy foods, which creates a quick artificial high followed by a worse low because now you might have added guilt. <br />
Fight it, and set modest goals. And be creative. Modern life doesn't give much room for creativity (I use woodworking of all things, but it helps me create something that I can touch and be proud of, I am sure you can find something tangible to create.).<br />
Final advise, not ba<x>sed on any research, but it helped me, stay away from television as much as you can. Instead walk, create, play, call friends, go out, read a book, cook,....whatever cheers you up and is fun. TV (and the internet) seems to tell me that nothing is new, and everyone else is more important and noteworthy than I am. It took me some distance from this to realise that noteworthiness is not important to me. Being calm, confident and happy starts with caring for yourself. That sounds easier than it is. <br />
Not sure this helped, but good luck.

Best Answer

yeah i have been felling the same, like i get sad and just started to cry once every few month even though i was happy just a few minute ago totally freaks me out my friends tells me to just let it all out but it conserns me that it happens, maybe it is the birthcontrol i have been taking hoping is that

Best Answer