What stops you?
Arcadia24 Arcadia24 18-21, F 15 Answers Jan 30, 2011

I think of it all the time. Money stops me.

Best Answer

Even IF i wanted to, there are too many commitments and people who love me and i love i couldn't do it, there was a time when i wanted to but not anymore thank goodness.

Best Answer

ya go up in de mountains and make like a tree ;-)

Best Answer

I have been doing that for the past decade. I think I just want to sit still for once.

Best Answer

Yes - on a daily basis, BUT the practical aspects of life (relationships, shelter, food, etc.) prevent this course of action.

Best Answer

I did, when i left my husband best thing i ever did.

Best Answer

Yes, And i did. Nothing stopped me. Me and my girlfriend packed up everything we owned in a 98 Saab convertible and drove 2500 miles from our home, and started a totally new life. <br />
I have never felt more in control in my life, than the day i left. It really felt like for once i was choosing my own destiny and nobody could stand in my way. I still feel like that, and it was over 3 years ago.

Best Answer

HELL YA!! i wish i could runaway find my ex in missippi and be with him because i cant stand drama!

Best Answer