Maybe acquiring a soul was a bad idea after all. Can't love without a soul, but love turned out to be pretty stupid. Can't hate without a soul either though...
Unit227 Unit227 22-25 12 Answers Oct 2, 2012 in Health

Bad day?? Love is stupid....all the way u til u find the right person. And then sometimes its still stupid ;l

Best Answer

yucky guy troubles. I think i'm going to adopt a puppy and call it a life.

Best Answer

Yeah, sometimes.<br />
Just because we have a soul doesn't mean we can't have any "bad" thoughts (I don't think this question was bad, by the way.)

Best Answer

Usually don't have many bad thoughts though. It's sort of amusing though. In an...addictive...sort of way...muhaha...mwuhahaha....MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! *eep*

Best Answer

The roof the roof the roof is on fire <br />
We don't need no water let the motherfcker burn <br />
Burn motherfcker burn

Best Answer

Just sit in front of the news any night and you can see it happening now.

Best Answer

Some day, definitely. By the way, we don't have souls. Just more man made delusion. Love though, is very real and has nothing to do with a soul.

Best Answer

Maternal love is probably real. Romantic love is the invention of a man made delusion. "Soul" describes the unique quality of an individual. Love describes the emotions directed at the individual. If the unique quality is only a delusion, then so are the emotions responding to it.

Best Answer

Pretty much agree. Maternal amd paternal love too can be real. I am a father of four and love them all since they were born. Never even wanted one mind you but as soon as they arrived I felt my life and priororites change from me to them. So love of a child is also real but can be eroded, for certain. I don't accept the word soul as so many use it as a real item. I get your understanding of it and accept that definition. No probs there.
Romantic love? Lust really and that fades pretty fast as men are not naturally monogomous. One gets boring too quick and the wedding process is full on hypocrisy and religious lies. For a partner I use the word loyalty now as I've been with this lady for 20 years now and I'm staying and so is she. She is the mother of 2 of my children so we have that to bond us for life. I thought my other two with my ex, the dragon, was too but apparently she thought it merely a temporary contact where got got the kids and everything. Today, 28 years later, I would still strangle her on the spot if I saw her. I moved cities to make sure I was safe (from being put in jail). It's a media crap thing that women, not men, believe in. I say women made, not man made. We just do it for sex. Agree with your last line too. It was a delusion and she made that perfectly clear.

Best Answer

How did you know?!

Best Answer

No. Too much I'd hate to see destroyed.

Best Answer