loudn loudn 26-30 9 Answers Feb 11, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

It usually comes from always telling the truth... If I feel like I really don't want to hurt someone I would consider a white lie until the timing was better.

Best Answer

I am be pretty honest about things....some people don t like that I suppose.

Best Answer

i use to. i was what people reffered to as "too honest" so i was hated. now i only give my opinion IF and WHEN people ask for it. otherwise i keep my opinions to myself. that's how i stopped. it wasn't easy but now i am use to respecting everyone's way of living and decisions even when i disagree i just let it go.

Best Answer

I am glad that you aknowledge the fact, now start with asking for their forgiveness and then analyse what you shouldn't have said.

Best Answer

Not so much anymore. I really try to keep a lid on my words and am ever careful to speak as I would like to be spoken to. Maybe you need to listen to yourself. If you think there could be a double meaning to what you said....clarify:D

Best Answer

no actually its viceversa happens with me

Best Answer

Shoot all of them and then when you're alone think.."there thats one more thing off my list' :-)

Best Answer

ummmm no. lol.

Best Answer

What Im just being practical, okay keep the nice ones but you must admit it would solve the problem :-)

Best Answer

Oh and dont shoot me it would hurt and I dont like pain...thanks ever so xx

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

useful

Best Answer

You tell me! :))

Best Answer