Its just lame for the reason that its been that long. I dont have feelings towards it, I think its more or less I miss being with someone.

Best Answer

who puts a time on love and feelings? You are human, remember that:) Its not lame at all.

Best Answer

yes, i think its only natural that we do it seems to be a process (grieving) that has to pass,It takes some of us longer than others......................keep the faith theres someone out there for you...

Best Answer

Thank you love... I just wish it hard. But such is life :)

Best Answer

sometimes a miss a few different exs just cuz i dated them when i was a kid n i miss bein a kid and they were in my life then. i just remember that i have a family and my daughter is more important than being upset over the past that u cant get back. whatever u have now or what u will have soon is better than the past.<br />
if im feeling upset and i cant seem to make the thoughts go away i usually get up and do something. like clean the house, or read a book, play a video game sometimes.

Best Answer

wow! Thanks... Thanks a lot... "whatever u have now or what u will have soon is better than the past." :)

Best Answer

ur welcome :) always glad to use my experiences to help others :)

Best Answer

Nothing. I have this hole in my heart that ONLY he can fill. Have a good life Gary

Best Answer

How long has it been?

Best Answer

33years

Best Answer

Wow why so long? I always say that many people live their lives knowing that they are in love with the one person who they can't be with... Would u mind sharing ur experience?

Best Answer

I do. I try to send him messages with my mind.

Best Answer

but is that healthy?

Best Answer

Ha, I don't know. We're very good friends, so it's not like "I need you you're my life I'm miserable without yoooou" type messages. It's like "Hi, I miss you" in a friend way. C:

Best Answer

Awww I wanna do that... We are not at that stage yet though:( its only been a month

Best Answer