My first love, kiss, hug, everything was my last. Met her in a 3rd grade cafeteria and haven't left her since

Best Answer

Awwww!!!! How sweet! You are now married?

Best Answer

I miss him terribly.... young love, it never lasts, but it hurts all the same. He holds a place in my heart because he became my best friend, and he was the only one who made me feel whole. Everything with him was perfect. He was the most kind person you could ever meet. . . along with the most oblivious. . . He was ver optimistic and always had the best attitude about everything. He was dedicated to the things he did. Running, religion, family, and school. We would walk everyday home from school, just talking. He was easy to talk to because he was a great listener. He was very funny, and he cared about me. We were never officially 'together', because he was a senior and I was a freshman, and I have no idea if he felt towards me as I felt towards him. It will always remain a mystery... :)

Best Answer

:) That is soo sweet, what ever happened to him?

Best Answer

He moved in with his mom in Logan, Ut after graduating. It's a bit frustrating because he refuses to get a facebook and wont check his email (I've only emailed him twice in the past year). :) But I always hope that we'll run into eachother again someday. If not, I have a journal dedicated to the times we've spent together.

Best Answer

You could have been brave enough to ask him! May be he felt the same but was afraid of voicing it lest you took off!! ;-)

Best Answer

I didn't think I missed him until I actually saw him about a month ago. It was like a time warp and he seemed perfect. But I remember why we parted ways. And, the reminessing about what could have been ended when we said g'bye.

Best Answer

Lol! They seem perfect until you remember why you parted in the first place! :-)

Best Answer

My first "love" was Tuxedo mask from the anime show Sailor Moon. I do kinda miss him ;P lol. But my first real relationship was when I was 15 and my mom made us break up because he was 19 and I still know him and we are still friendly but I don't miss our relationship. I like him as a person, he likes me as one, we just know we wont be together in a relationship. I wish I had a better answer for you. lol

Best Answer

Lol! It is a good answer alright. Puppy love huh! :-P

Best Answer

Actually I was his first love and it was when we were around 5yrs old ! I know. He followed me around like a puppy dog and I was so mean to him, I regret it now : ( Karma has more than paid me back for that.

Best Answer

It is okay, be positive and smile and make others smile and karma will turn around and work the other way! :) I definitely regret turning down someone rudely in my day. We all do it at some point, it sucks but it is true.

Best Answer

I just found him annoying, he left the next year and I missed him haha. Hope he has forgiven me haha,

Best Answer

LMAO! 5!!!!!! At my 5 my dad would have hanged me alive for messing around with boys!!!

Best Answer

I couldn't agree with you more!!!!

Best Answer

My first love cheated on me with a girl in my class (we were 16). She had big boobs and her name was Mia. I don't miss him but I felt bad when I heard that his life sucked a few years ago. Sorta glad he's doing better now but I could never talk to him again. He taught me a lot about men and relationships.

Best Answer

Is there something with girls called MIA? All the Mia's i've heard of are boyfriend snatchers!! I am glad you moved on gal!!!!

Best Answer

to this day that name gets to me! And unfortunately I went back several times before I was finally fed up :(

Best Answer

I miss him horribly, and have no idea why because he treated me badly leading up to and after the breakup. But the person he was before he changed will always hold that place, because he was everything I ever wanted and I always knew I didn't deserve him.

Best Answer

The 'bad boy alure, huh!

Best Answer

i guess so!! haha

Best Answer