LEBsCreations LEBsCreations 22-25, M 11 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Hobbies

I dress for myself, act for myself and do for myself.

Best Answer

I like pairs, I just never have any, the washing machine eats then . I've been mismatched for years, and now it's becomming a fad in my state. It doesn't bother me not to match, but I do get a lot of people asking me if I know my socks don't match. I thank them and sometimes I tell them I'm color blind. But those that know me, just smile....

Best Answer

That's awesome.

Best Answer

the last time I did that was 20 odd years ago in High School and ended up creating a trend. When all I was trying to do was wear my fav pants and that had gotten too short on me. xD Now I just match them up by colour. They don't even have to be same pair. Just the same colour xD

Best Answer

no, but I pick out 2 not matching socks because it annoys my boyfriend and I enjoy seeing him roll his eyes.

Best Answer

all my socks are the same color , I haven't lost a matching set in 40 yrs

Best Answer

Awesome! I love your answer. Will buy for my spouse from now on and for myself. Matching set great!

Best Answer

forget about stripes and variety of colors

Best Answer

Not really, but I do have these thick, furry Dr. Seuss socks that I wear in the winters and people get a kick out of them.

Best Answer

where did you buy them so I can get my own.

Best Answer

Hm, I'll have to get back to you on that one. I received them as a gift for Christmas one year.

Best Answer

I have on occasion - teehe

Best Answer

I like your style then.

Best Answer

no thats like picking underwears accroding to wat ppl want to see , socks go under ur pants so why the fk will they comment on something they cant see :o

Best Answer

no, but I wear my socks with the little colored umbrellas on them whenever it rains outside.

Best Answer

Nice!

Best Answer

Funny!

Best Answer