not so much of WHY I exist but more of the purpose of my existance if that makes any sense.

Best Answer

yes!!! purpose of existence!!

Best Answer

[Not pushing my beliefs on you or anything but just speaking my mind to you :p] I know our existance is to learn, be fruitful and multiply...and do our will for God... but do exactly what and what exactly to learn is more of a question mark. But I keep in mind what others have said who've passed over and returned all had the same question asked by Jesus... "what did you do for your fellow man?" If I was asked that today I wouldn't know what to say :/

Best Answer

yup! I have similar Belief like you that on the day of judgement day, we'll be questioned by GOD for what we did in this world!!!??

Best Answer

Mmhm

Best Answer

all the time, and more so how can I make my life meaningful

Best Answer

:D Have you seen the movie "Mr. Nobody"? There is an amazing quote in the beginning, but i don't want to shoot it if you haven't seen the movie. :P Watch it! :D

Best Answer

nope!!! tell me what's the quote!! I'm too impatient !! :p

Best Answer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD9Pp0LZP7Q watch this. :) i love it...
"Everything we see, exist. We can see it. I can see mommy's eyes. But i can't see My eyes. The little baby can see his hands, but he can not see himself. So, does he really exist? Do I Really Exist?"
Woah. Greatest Movie EVER :D

Best Answer

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll watch this movie!!! OMG!!!
Thank you dear!!! :) I watched the clip!!!

Best Answer

Right? Promise me to erite me a few lines about the movie after you watched it, whether you liked it or not. though i'm sure you'll like it :D But be prepared, it's pretty mind-blowing :D

Best Answer

I will I definitely will !!! :) Thank you for the recommendation!!!

Best Answer

Cool. :D You are very welcome. :D

Best Answer

Im a figment of your imagination.

Best Answer

Nope, never had an existential crisis...

Best Answer

Every day.

Best Answer