It's probably them. My ex was a definite sociopath and she made me feel like it was all me. Everything was my fault but when it came down to it she didn't want to work on the relationship at all. It was all an act, a big game. Some people are just sick. If you wonder if it's them or you, it's probably them. A sociopath wouldn't even question themselves, they don't have the ability to look at themselves outside of themselves.

Best Answer

My abusive boyfriend always said to me "You're the reason why we can't work out, why I can't get another girlfriend, why I can't have nice things".... you get the point.<br />
He was more then a sociopath and obviously in that relationship, everything was my fault.

Best Answer

I feel like I am a sociopath. So I don't question it. Maybe she was, maybe she wasn't but just one being a sociopath is enough to wreck the relationship so what does it matter?

Best Answer

I don't think sociopaths ever question themselves.

Best Answer

I didn't fully understand the question, but it sounds like you're just pissed because you lost an argument.

Best Answer