During arguments, are you ever so convinced the other person is wrong and needs to apologise whilst they feel the same. That you begin to question; are they blaming everything on me because they're a sociopath and genuine believe it or is this argument really my fault?
Susanne0Piper Susanne0Piper 18-21, F 7 Answers May 26 in Dating & Relationships

Sociopaths are pathological liars and most of them don't want to be caught. Doubt any of them would answer this question

Best Answer

It's probably them. My ex was a definite sociopath and she made me feel like it was all me. Everything was my fault but when it came down to it she didn't want to work on the relationship at all. It was all an act, a big game. Some people are just sick. If you wonder if it's them or you, it's probably them. A sociopath wouldn't even question themselves, they don't have the ability to look at themselves outside of themselves.

Best Answer

My abusive boyfriend always said to me "You're the reason why we can't work out, why I can't get another girlfriend, why I can't have nice things".... you get the point.<br />
He was more then a sociopath and obviously in that relationship, everything was my fault.

Best Answer

I feel like I am a sociopath. So I don't question it. Maybe she was, maybe she wasn't but just one being a sociopath is enough to wreck the relationship so what does it matter?

Best Answer

I don't think sociopaths ever question themselves.

Best Answer

I didn't fully understand the question, but it sounds like you're just pissed because you lost an argument.

Best Answer