This happens a lot with me. Maybe I'm not a very interesting person or whatever, but I run out of things to say and unless we're doing something at the same time to distract from the silence, it can get really awkward. How do you deal with it when it happens?
KaBe22 KaBe22 18-21, F 9 Answers Apr 26, 2010

if your good friends the silence should not be awkward at all its more awkward filling the silence wiv useless garbage.i can spend hours wiv friends and not speak at all

Best Answer

It's inevitable;there is only so much on can say before they are exhausted.Then,it's the other sides turn to bring about things to talk about.<br />
Of course,it is possible if we are talking about an excessive amount of time spent speaking.

Best Answer

Yes, especially someone I don't see much anymore. And when it happens, I just say "I don't have anything else to say", or "That is all I have to say about that"

Best Answer

What?

Best Answer

get drunk,repeat yourself...

Best Answer

Try to think of topics of conversation, varying from deep to superficial, beforehand. Use them when an awkward silence occurs.<br />
An let yourself enjoy the silence sometimes. It doesn't always have to be awkward ;)

Best Answer

i talk too much so that will never happen.

Best Answer