actually i grew up on a dairy farm and we used er uh lets say artificial means of impregnating the cattle. we had to keep the bull ***** in a vat of liquid nitrogen so that was pretty much country fun for us... i think i dropped every kind of animal turd in that vat at one time or another. lol... lost a fingertip to it too (dont ask, and i mean that, dont ask) sticks flowers...pretty much whatever we could fit in the jug with the lid off was all fair game...

Best Answer

curiosity got the freakin better of me... i mean cmon... turn roses into shattered glass... feller wants to know what it feels like... tongue on the pole my friend, tongue on the pole. honest i am intelligent, im just prone to that y chromosome and a propensity for the occasionally dumbassedness (glad bullheadedness showed up in the spell check for dumb ***..lol)

Best Answer

Hahaha, it's natural curiosity

Best Answer

lol, i haven't thought of that one yet.

Best Answer

Have used Liquid Nitrogen for cryogenicly aligning the molecules of different metal alloys for better stress resistance. Such as the Carbide Cutting Teeth on Tree Harvesting Equipment, Crankshafts for High Proformance Automotive, Marine and Aviation Engines. I was just the mechanic whom assembled the the various engines (Yes I Have My A&P) but My friend Bruce was the Witch Doctor whom knew all the secrets of the procedure.

Best Answer

i saw a hand freeze this bloke was freezing some pipes he had the vat and a jug , i don't what happened he was very upset he placed his hand in the vat don't why or how.... poor sod shuld of wore the other glove<br />
it sends shivers up my spine now thinking about it

Best Answer

Well a hand is not a good object to place in it, that is for sure

Best Answer

Yup Got the whole info-commercial planned out .Oxy -Cryogenics..not only will we keep you but We well Keep you clean! Bring Billy Mays Back Boys!!!

Best Answer