And this is in California, where we're supposedly taking everyone's guns away (but somehow keep having mass shootings).
bijouxbroussard bijouxbroussard 46-50, F 8 Answers Jul 6 in Movies & TV

The local gun shop advertises Body Armor, Suppressors, and "the largest selection in southern New Hampshire" on their electronic sign. Yeah, that sounds like they're on the level.........

Best Answer

There is no way in you-know-where that the government is ever going to be able to take all the guns that are out there & ban the sale of them. People who want to get their hands on guns will always find ways to do that, just like people who are determined to use illegal substances find ways to get them.

Best Answer

That's the thing, the state is NOT trying to take away guns, but because there are gun control laws (background checks, etc) it has that reputation.

Best Answer

It's weird...Fully automatic weapons require a tax stamp and registration of the firearm...Oddly use of fully automatic weapons is basically non-existent. It's almost like strict regulation works.......

Best Answer

As soon as we get tired enough of burying our children, we can ban the sale.

Best Answer

I think I've seen that ad once. Gun shops rarely advertise on TV. I'm in Texas and any here have idea that President Obama is sending agents out to seize their weapons. The rumor mill is keeping gun shops busy.

Best Answer

I'm in Massachusetts and I don't recall having ever seen a gun commercial on TV...

Best Answer

Yes. I see them and, yes, I'm disgusted by them. They took cigarette commercials off tv years ago, why do we allow gun advertising?

Best Answer

It is people that kill, not guns...does that make sense ?

Best Answer

No, That's like saying cigarettes don't cause cancer, smoking does.

Best Answer

And whenever someone says that, I can't help but think about countries where they don't have a lot of guns and don't have as high of a crime rate as the U.S. They DO have people, and there are certainly other ways to kill---but they don't seem to be doing as much of it, without guns. Does that make sense ? What have they figured out that we haven't ?

Best Answer

I meant no disrespect bijou....

Best Answer

None taken, nor was any intended on my part. It is something I've wondered about, though.

Best Answer

Henry rifles is a small company that makes cheap stuff .<br />
Not fancy they are one of the lesser known manufactures as opposed to Remington and Winchester .<br />
Therefore it is just a simple as campaign.<br />
Don't think to hard .<br />
Yes I am southern Louisiana lady just like you originally .<br />
A rifle however is not your typical gun of choice to take out people .

Best Answer