sometimes i fall asleep on sofa watching tv, n wake in morning fully clothed. otherwise its pjs all the way

Best Answer

lol ive done that!

Best Answer

yeh I have been over at friends places and slept in my clothes and its worse when you have an under-wire bra and it digs in all night ... so I have learnt when stuck in a situation like that at least remove the bra over night... and I have slept on the floor at friends places... or the sofa or a spare bed...

Best Answer

see if you had the aah bra,,you wouldnt have that problem"giggles"

Best Answer

I once. Huh ? Who said that ? Huh ?. Is you talking to me ? Huh ? Watch it fancy pants

Best Answer

i never drunk

Best Answer

I've only ever done that if I was unwell and was unable to change. Just went straight to bed.

Best Answer

So even though I might be drunk no is not an acceptable answer? Then yea

Best Answer

sometimes in clothes, like when I am camping, but I dont like doiing it, its uncomfortable and juts NOT right! :)

Best Answer

I've fallen asleep in my clothes before...I try to change into pjs... sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't.

Best Answer