We all lead such busy lives. Do you ever take time out to just stop and watch.
pennynoodles pennynoodles 46-50, F 17 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Community

I do better than that. I always carry my camera with me and click away all the time.

Best Answer

It's important to keep those memories. Often you get the best pictures when you least expect it.

Best Answer

Yep, then I pull out my phone and take a picture.

Best Answer

;o)

Best Answer

I try to remember to do that and when i do i just smile :)

Best Answer

Yes, I have days where I just take my walks, and notice all the beauty around.....Like my rose bush is blooming right now and i'm wondering Why.....it's not the season for it to.<br />
If I wouldn't stop and look, I think I'd live forever in depression......

Best Answer

It's on days like that when I take my camera out. I love taking close ups of flowers and insects.

Best Answer

I always mean to take my camera, but I keep forgetting it......There are so many amazing things if one just looks around . :)

Best Answer

yes i do ... and i think im gonna go cry not because what i see around me is pathetic

Best Answer

Any chance you could take yourself away from this for a while?

Best Answer

yes with hard work and dedication

Best Answer

I do, and that make things become so strange in my eyes, like it's the first time i see them! Good feeling ^^

Best Answer

It is a good feeling. I did an art course once and for the next few months, I really noticed different colours out there.

Best Answer

Depends on what I'm looking at.

Best Answer

Yes. It is amazing what you see around you when you do.

Best Answer

I should do it more often really, it can be enlightening.

Best Answer

yes...i did just this morning...I stopped my car, got out...the view was so spectacular..i took a picture to share it with my friends.

Best Answer

Aw that's lovely to hear.

Best Answer

I rarely have the opportunity to do that with the intensity & focus I would like. I make do with taking in as much as I can & instead of really looking......really thinking about what I have seen.

Best Answer

You need to stop Simon all you will burn yourself out.

Best Answer

I do because I have

Best Answer

I know :O(

Best Answer

Yes.<br />
Quite sometimes.<br />
There are some irresistible faces!

Best Answer

we all r same what to see others

Best Answer

I see lots of people racing up and down the street trying too fufill their lives

Best Answer

I think we are all guilty of it. Just sometimes, I will stop for a cuppa or whatever and watch....just watch.

Best Answer

I see it everyday driving truck. It really ticks off people when they pass me a mile behind and I pull up beside them at the stop light

Best Answer

Everyone is in such a hurry.

Best Answer