Sighman Sighman 51-55, M 22 Answers May 1, 2012

Sometimes, but if I can possibly have a positive impact on somebody, it may generate some good in this world. It's the little things in life that many do that will make a big difference. Then again, it may not make a difference at all, we're human, not omnipotent, we'll never know as our perception is heavily limited.

Best Answer

All the time, we are all powerless in this life. We just have power over our choices. Alot of times.

Best Answer

That's a good way to punish yourself and make yourself unhappy for no good reason. There have to be more constructive ways to look at infinity without belittling yourself.

Best Answer

in my opinion, nothing is insignificant! even chicken **** is being used as a way of creating electricity lol

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

Not at all, the trees and other plants need us to make the carbon dioxide they need to live.

Best Answer

WHy the need to stop? Can't you walk and think at the same time. Of course we ae all insigifigant. Some even in their own ives.

Best Answer

Yup--but it means crap. I can only care about the here and now, the people I love, the people I can interact with.

Best Answer

Yep, and it's kind a relief knowing that even if I screw up in grand style that still won't make much of a dent in the grand scheme of things. Who needs the pressure? :)

Best Answer

What happens when you don't think that way and you're not full of yourself? I guess...I think we're all very significant

Best Answer

I haven't found that grand scheme everyone is talking about.

Best Answer

Yes. It keeps me humble, to know that the universe would be exactly the same without me.

Best Answer

I have always been the sort of person who takes nothing for granted. When people walk senselessy through their repetitive lives, i like to see, smell, ponder, learn and grow with the world around me. I muse on things which may seem insignificant and i ask questions, even if there doesn't appear to be any answer.

Why go through life being blind to your size in the cosmos?By understanding the scale of the world, you understand how much you need to fight to make a difference.

Best Answer

All the time. In fact, when life seems to get too overwhelming, I look up at the sky and remember how tiny everything down here looks. It often restores my perspective.

Best Answer

Why bother? If I am that insignificant why waste my time thinking about it?

Best Answer

Yep

When I get a little full of myself

Best Answer

naw somethings you just know

Best Answer