I don't want to come off as a bastard now... But I don't believe the majority of the ones on here..
DreamedWorld DreamedWorld 16-17, M 9 Answers Mar 14 in Health

Some yes, some no. Depends on the vibe I get from them.

Best Answer

Same. I don't really completely believe the no faces Grey blobby profile ones who are constantly like "I'm
Gonna do it" but then you come across some of the people who seem great and honest and then boom they say it. :/

Best Answer

Yep. When you've been on here awhile you get a feeling for who is real and who is not.

Best Answer

NO if they were serious they would not be telling every person on EP

Best Answer

I am sorry to hear this

Best Answer

I don`t either.attention seekers.

Best Answer

Most of them are just attention whoring loser *** emos.

Best Answer

Watch the word emo. Don't be throwing that around

Best Answer

I almost always assume they are real. It would be really horrible to think it is fake, answer with sarcasm, and have it result in someone going through with it. <br />
I suffer from suicidal thoughts daily. I don't post them as questions, but more often, I use experiences and confessions.<br />
If I do decide to go through with it one day I won't be posting anything about it on the internet.

Best Answer

I honestly try to thread away from
Them I don't want to try to help and accidentally say something wrong

Best Answer

Real or not, we will never know.

Best Answer

Of course. people go through serious thing in their lives , well at least some people do and what to vent to others

Best Answer