Kream19 Kream19 26-30, F 28 Answers Oct 18, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Yes. God is like, not this guy again. I'm soooooo tired of this guy thinking that I'm Santa Clause or something.

Best Answer

No. I don't think God does anything. Including exist.

Best Answer

Sometimes the only answer is no answer to strengthen faith

Best Answer

I used to, growing up. But now I know that He never ignores prayers, He just answers them maximising the advantage spiritually.

Best Answer

Not really... His silence speaks volumes....[perhaps it is something we overlooked...before asking...]

Best Answer

No. I get confirmation from his secretary. She says he is just a bit busy, but to stay on the line. Its a trust thingy.

Best Answer

Only when he thinks that whatever you are praying for is not good for you.

Best Answer

No, I think that sometimes it takes a while for me to realize he has already answered me, he said no, AND it was for my good

Best Answer

God knows best!

Best Answer

perhaps the prayerwe do has some faults that he finds

Best Answer

all i get is his answer machine !!!

Best Answer

i dont believe in a blue eyed jewish zombie tht walks on water or tht his father is the most powerful thing in the universe

Best Answer

She said God not Hollywoods version of Jesus. If you studied the biblical description you might just see yourself

Best Answer

Yep all the time.

Best Answer

No, I just think he focuses on the more important ones.

Best Answer

we never know

Best Answer

Well he gives you what you need and not what you want. He helped me through college and yet has never produced the boyfriend/first date I used to ask for.
His priorities are different than ours.

Best Answer

yes they are.. he always supplies our needs

Best Answer

No. Maybe what i'm praying for wouldn't be good for me so God doesn't answer it. If God doesn't answer a prayer , it's because He has a good reason not to.

Best Answer

when i ask for money , YES i do

Best Answer

It's more like the other way around...

Best Answer

NO, I think he just GETS BUSY.<br />
He has MANY PRAYERS to answer.<br />
But He always shows up....sometime....at the TIME and PLACE you least expect it!

Best Answer

Great way to look at it

Best Answer