If not...this world is doomed due to bigger and stronger weapons. Sadly I think war has always been here and always will be.
BennDover BennDover 46-50, M 5 Answers Sep 19, 2012 in Community

Ya when the world is over

Best Answer

Not if the present world leaders and their ilk are continually allowed to lead us down paths which only they benefit from.We are already at the stage where many cannot imagine a world without war,which is due to conditioning by the ruling elite.

Best Answer

No as long as the human race is alive... there will be warfare.... regardless of the time..,. the year, the century.... Humans have emotions and commitments... No one can ever agree on things.... as long as there will be disagreements... there will be war !!

Best Answer

Not unless 75% of the world population dies off.. then everyone's happy, I guess.

Best Answer

i think war is a part of us, and has to be minimized to the best of our ability. Its like saying can we live in a world without hate, it doesn't really make sense. Something we all wish for, but don't know how to do. I think we can obviously minimized huge mass killings of people.

Best Answer