or does it always stay back there and hurt you occasionally? When I say heartbreak I mean from love, real love, the kind you could have seen lasting your lifetime, where she was more important than anything else, even yourself.
MrWinstonSmith MrWinstonSmith 22-25, M 10 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Absolutely yes....but you won't truly get over any heartbreak until you fall in love again.<br />
Hang in there...it's gets better ;)

Best Answer

No, but I managed to live with that.

Best Answer

Never

Best Answer

No :/ It still hurts occasionally

Best Answer

Yes. It might take a while. It is part of who you are, who you will be, like every other experience for good or *not so good*. When your heart is full again it wouldn't have been possible but for the life that lead you to that point in time. That came out waaaaay more dopey than I hoped ... It is out there, and it may be different but it might just be deeper, more fulfilling, and exactly right for the both of you. ~ Peace. (Remember, the other person is waiting for you too and thy probably don't even know it ;-)

Best Answer

I would have to say no. That would be my husband, would never get back with him but dear God I loved him with a passion, that we did not grow happy and old together hurts. But no he is a bast@rd haha, never ever would want to be with him again, guess I miss the dream of what could have been.

Best Answer

I'm really trying to figure out how to get past it. It's been over two years, and it's completely destroyed me. It's just so hard because she was pretty much the girl of my dreams, and we came so painfully close to consummating our love. And she has denied any feelings for me now, as well as I found out some painful facts about just before and after our relationship. I guess I just have to accept that it wasn't meant to be, and that when the time comes, it will be right.

Best Answer

Yes of course you use it to know not to make the same mistakes again. You learn from every experience you have.

Best Answer

I have learned from my experiences, but I carry them all with me, especially the painful ones, if you're saying that love is like all the other experiences, then I would say that means I won't get over it.
Any expenience I have had that was strong enough to change me has remained a semi open wound.

Best Answer

Who said he made a mistake....love knows no mistakes

Best Answer

Why do you think about something that hurt you.forget it. If you do what your doing all of your relationships are going to end up the same way.

Best Answer