Tomorrow should I just walk in with my middle fingers in the air?
GoodFellaGodFather GoodFellaGodFather 22-25, M 13 Answers Dec 18, 2013 in Community

yeah, but I feel awkward no matter what. If i walk in and everyone looks at me, I'm like "Gah, just leave me alone!!!" but then if i walk into a store and nobody including the sales staff looks at me but greets someone else, I get mildly offended and think "What, I don't look rich enough to offer to help?" There's just no pleasing an ******* like me, I guess.

Best Answer

always happens with me..........

when i dress up sometimes in-spite of being me........

Best Answer

It even worse when the store surrounds you and you look at all the people in it !...waaaah. Shopping the stuff of nightmares!!!

Best Answer

Just because they're looking at you, doesn't mean they hate you, or that they're even thinking about you.

Best Answer

Yes, I hate it when they look. It's like, there's nothing to look at. I want to be invincible.

Though not a great idea with the middle finger, you could get into trouble for that.

Best Answer

Noo

Best Answer

I don't like it when i go into a store and the shop assistants are all over you saying "can i help you sir" "do you need any help" "what are you looking for " I will often just turn around and walk right back out.

I know what i want, leave me in peace to make my selection.. :((((

Best Answer

Yes, do that

Best Answer

I shall, fvck da police

Best Answer

Sir

Best Answer

No, don't do that.

Best Answer

I dont feel awkward like that in a store.

Best Answer