aubra aubra 31-35, F 547 Answers Mar 18, 2011

In had no idea how many men indulged in this. Thinking about it its pretty obvious.Girls clothes are so much softer and comfier.I hate boys shorts and undies they wear. Go for it boys...Good on ya !

Best Answer

Yes mem u r right but sorry to say so many women do not understand like u even my wife do not understand the thing she do not allow me to wear female wear even in privacy of 4 walls

Best Answer

that's why we are here

Best Answer

It is because they arey feel threatened or feel it is abnormal due to narrowness of thInkin:(

Best Answer

Thanks for the encouragement. My wife and I wear matching panties every day. She selects and sets a pair out for me. We always purchase 2 pairs of the same design. The Jockey microfiber size 5 fits both of us.

Best Answer

Wow Smoothed, you are purchasing the high end panties! They feel wonderful, but boy are they pricey. I just wear good old Haynes for Her hi-rise briefs.

Best Answer

yes softer & way more sexy, all girl's clothing is much more sexy, men's clothing today is boring, bring back the 70s i say

Best Answer

you are so right.Girls clothes are so much softer and more comfortable to wear. They are also prettier and there the idea that men don't want to feel pretty sometimes is rubbish.

Best Answer

I don't "Want to be a girl", and I'm not knocking the "dressers" who do. Not my goal. Like many, I just like to "femme out" now and then, and enjoy being cute and hot! Today I'm going to start with a red Josie Natori hipster (Still a size seven!), black velvet stretch pants with a side zipper, a pink silk shell, and ballet flats. (Gotta find a pearl wrist band and necklace to dress up this outfit!) The stretch velvet is soooo comfy over panties! It's like the feeling of Aaaahhhhh.......you get after having a valium and a glass of good chardonnay!

Best Answer

Yes they & they do feeel soo much better on I have been doing this for 35 plus years & I still love it I love to shop for my own panties & try them on to what style I like best. Most of the gals just say take your time I also love bras & slips & camisoles too!

Best Answer

Would love to wear yours. Would you allow a guy to wear your underwear?

Best Answer

Not only are you beautiful, but are open about your feelings of others. Keep sharing your positive feelings with us.

satisfying

Best Answer

I love wearing other women's undies, not just my wife's, apart form the softness, and let's face it, you have a lot more sexier styles to choose from, it's also the 'turn-on' factor, knowing where these have been worn and by whom! Would love to wear yours!

Best Answer

So pretty!

satisfying

Best Answer

I been wearing panties + thongs + corsets + faja . I tried open bottom corsets but they ride up if you aint wearing stockings :( I prefer lace top hold-ups :)

Best Answer

Thanks Tara Lara. We boy panty wearers need all the support we can get. Love the feel of panties. Just purchased a new pair of silky hipsters at Lane Bryant. they are SO SENSUOUS!!!

Best Answer

You are absolutely right, and the 38 hearts you have show that many others agree. Girl's clothes, particularly underwear and much more comfortable.

Best Answer

All day, every day. No exceptions. The prettier the better; I have no other ...

Best Answer

Me too, 24/7/365 most of my adult life

Best Answer

Yep, me too, all the time.....well except when I wear pantie hose or tights, then no nothin'. :-) Today it is gray tights and short shorts. For the past few days I've been wearing my silly Christmas time panties. Some say ho, ho, others have little presents and say, "Open me first" others have a stocking on them and say "Stuff It".

Best Answer

I am retired now, but for over 40 years I was wearing SILK FRENCH KICKERS under my work suit, it was a lovely feeling.<br />
Now that I am retired, I am a bit more daring in what silk lingerie I now wear.

Best Answer

Keep doing and get more daring. Life is short!

satisfying

Best Answer

Nice post....greet legs too!

satisfying

Best Answer

i do they feel so sexy and i don't own any guys underwear anymore they are just too boring

Best Answer

I still have a drawer full of boxers, but haven't worn a pair in months, instead wearing panties

Best Answer

Yes, i'm at work at the moment and am wearing black and pink panties now...

Best Answer

Even on non working days.

Best Answer

Yes! As often as possible. The silkier the better.

Best Answer

absolutly, every day, dont have anything else to wear, only panties, all day every day.

Best Answer

YES 24/7

Best Answer

I wear panties to work all the time.

Best Answer

yes i wear panites all the tme even under work clothes<br />
all the time today teal silk bikni panties

Best Answer

Definitely ... my wife threw away the last of my male undies years ago, they were just taking up space in my panty drawer. So I have only lingerie in my lingerie drawer and each day I have to choose among them for what I will wear under my clothes.

Best Answer

Lucky you...

Best Answer

doesn't everyone?

Best Answer

i try to wear panties under my military uniform everyday but can not always do so. One i am back in iraq for another year. plus i only have about 9 pairs here. depending on what i am doing, it depends on if i do wear them. but when back in the states, everyday i wear panties, stockings, bars once in a while.

Best Answer

I too worn not only panties but girdles as well while in the Air Force. Always the chance of getting caught one way or another.

Best Answer

I also wear girdles daily and even when I am sleeping.
It's the tight feeling that I love.

satisfying

Best Answer

No rules against it anymore little, except for what those around you may think. I am retired from the military and there were many times I wore panties, pantyhose and even a bra under my uniform. It's for my enjoyment and comfort, but I admit I was concerned about what others would think if they found out. Stay safe over there. After my last tour in Iraq was when my wife said it was time to retire.

Best Answer

Yes dear, most women do.

Best Answer

teehee..I was thinking ..what a strange question lol

Best Answer

It's not a strange question, but an "honest" reply.

satisfying

Best Answer

of course dear, many of the people answering this question are NOT women, they are those of us of the male persuasion who love wearing panties as opposed to those dread cotton tighty whiteys. And many of our spouses think they are nice and fun

Best Answer

Everyday. A woman i work with said somthing one day too. I was leaning forward to get something and she said "are you wearing a pink thong" of course i was. I was so imbarassed. If only she knew my toenails matched my thong.

Best Answer

I always ALWAYS wear t-shirts or sweaters long enough to either stay tucked in or stay pulled way down over my pants waistband for just that reason. I'm less worried when I wear black ones... you'd have to get a pretty close look to see they were nylon instead of cotton.

Best Answer

Yes! You have to be careful to avoid being torpedoed by "pantie peek" in the wrong circumstances! When I'm in jeans, I always wear a hipster or bikini, well below the belt line. If I'm in a suit, briefs work because I'll have a shirt tucked over them. Wouldn't want to upset my co-workers at my stuffy "stick up the ***" firm with my pastel briefs!

Best Answer

yes 24/7 love the way they feel & all the chooses

Best Answer

yes even now i have my pale yellow panty under mt pants<br />
today i gave blue panties and cream cami under my regular dress

Best Answer

always and everyday without a care.its all i wear now and its great.xo howlin

Best Answer

yes i do. i love the feel of vanity fair briefs and i wear them all the time, work or not

Best Answer

I've always like VF, but in recent years, the choice of colors has narrowed, and the nylon itself feels less smooth, and coarser than in years past. Still, some very nice briefs and hipsters with lace insets - nice enough for a girl to wear to church! Ha, ha! :)

Best Answer

All I ever wear are panties! I love them!

Best Answer