yes that would be wonderful :)

Best Answer

Agreed! :)

Best Answer

After only three hours of sleep and only salad in my stomach...yes.

Best Answer

haha I know the exact feeling you have right now... I'd say if I had a million pounds I could hire one of these 'life planners' :L

Best Answer

I can relate to you on this because I am the decision maker in my house and it does get tiring after awhile. I would say I would like someone to make some decisions for me if they are good at it. I think balancing the load is ideal. If I respect a person than I can follow whatever "wellness guidelines or instructions" that person wants to give me.

Best Answer

No. But if you really want that, there are lots of cults out there looking for members. Maybe even a political party or two.

Best Answer

Hmm thanks, I'll go join one now so I won't lolol

Best Answer

They couldn't possibly do worse that I have. So yeah.

Best Answer

Sames... it would be worth a try anyway lol

Best Answer

It's compromising my freedom!! None can do it for long, believe me.

Best Answer

yeah I think I would appreciate a 'life planner' for a short amount of time then I'd start to miss making my own choices too!

Best Answer

U need a lifepartner for short time?

Best Answer

it is called a concervator

Best Answer

Hmm not quite... I would see my 'life planner' as less of a political figure? lol

Best Answer

I'm content.

Best Answer

Yooooour lucky

Best Answer

I eat whatever I want to eat, I can motivate myself if I want to, and I'm pretty much content. For now.

Best Answer

I eat whatever I want to eat too haha Thats good! :)

Best Answer