I love my country but sometimes I wish I was born somewhere else.....BTW i am indian
theIllusion theIllusion 18-21, M 16 Answers Dec 17, 2012 in Community

I'm from England, now I'm in the USA. You think the grass is greener, but no matter where you go, you will find something to moan about in life, trust me! It's human nature. And there are loads of people from India where I live, I deal with them every day, and they aren't exactly beaming from ear to ear, let me tell you.

Best Answer

All the time

Best Answer

I was born in canada and I'm Ok with that. The weather sucks 8 and a half months of the year but it could be a lot worse. If I want to be on my own its a short distance and I'm in the wilderness with the bears and the squirrels or I can go to the big city.

Best Answer

You know it doesn't matter where you start off your life journey. If you want to live in another country you can make a goal you can make a wish... And follow your dream.

Best Answer

Yes I am patriot but I would kill to live in sicily

Best Answer

Yes. In Paris or Ireland

Best Answer

No. Not that I think the U.S.A. is perfect but I feel it beats anything else going.

Best Answer

some other planet.

Best Answer

yes when republicans are in control

Best Answer

yeah

Best Answer