I yearn to be care free and not have to worry about anything and just enjoy life, and have endless friends to hang around with all day long.
friendshipunited friendshipunited 36-40, M 20 Answers Jul 4, 2012

I tried to do that but was kicked out of school aged 29

Best Answer

lol that was funny!

Best Answer

were you able to fit in the desksS?

Best Answer

bet you didnt have bullies

Best Answer

It was the hairy legs that gave it away

Best Answer

I thought we could. I mean, every time I go out Im faced with adults who act like theyre still in High School.

Best Answer

good point.... theres a difference....

Best Answer

I want too yes but i will have to learn the care free part i have always been a woorier

Best Answer

childhood shouldnt be about worrying at all

Best Answer

No but i was not normal. I always acted older than my age. I was always the mother hen even when young

Best Answer

All the time...to think I longed to be an adult...now I would go back in an instant. I was quite naive and innocent and that is okay. I really feel like I was unprepared for life, bills, loans, jobs, cars. As a kid I had no worries or concerns.

Best Answer

i can definitly identify with the good parts and adult life can really suck sometimes

Best Answer

As long as I can retain the knowledge I have now, being a kid again might be interesting. However, if I were to become a kid again I'd want to be independent and living on my own.

Best Answer

thats a nice thought.... a kid with his own place and own care that could be exciting

Best Answer

Yes...I like being a kid forever as I used to wear only female dresses openly....but now my freedom of wearing them is confined to the four walls of my privacy...!

Best Answer

i never really thought about that..... only in America I suppose :)

Best Answer

Every day :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I wish I could be 18 with what I know now. I am 23, still young but not easy since I f-up when I was 18,19,20,21, 23.

Best Answer

No, but I pray to God every d amn night that I wake up 17 again. seriously, if I had one wish, it would be to start over at 17, with the knowledge and experience that I have now at 32.It would be fantastically epic. I would take all the awkward moments, the humiliation,and the gossiping all over again, just to experience a very few magical moments from my teens and early twenties. *sigh* if only it could happen.

Best Answer

Thats not something I thought of before but its a good point.

Best Answer

Yes, I was blissfully ignorant and happy then.

Best Answer

we all had those very good times didnt we?

Best Answer

yea............responsibility s ucks

Best Answer

responsibility and the world we live in sucks

Best Answer

i hear ya brother

Best Answer

do you like the song with the lyrics delta don in it?

Best Answer

ya sometimes... when seeing kids so happy it makes me wonder...<br />
a good childhood is a blessing and can go back to it anytime... if a chance is there i would like to relive the days...

Best Answer

Mine had many bad parts but there were a few really good ones and I wish I could relive them forever

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

No, being an adult is way more fun. When I was a kid all I wanted was to be older.

Best Answer

Being an adult is too hard for me. Im ready to give it up and go back

Best Answer

awww...sorry and I hope things get better.

Best Answer

yep but not in this hell hole of a world!!!

Best Answer

you and I agree on that. this world sucks bad. Maybe in a different place and different time.

Best Answer