BGer BGer 31-35, F 10 Answers Aug 28, 2011

Sure. And I wouldn't mind coming face to face with some of my non-friends too.

Best Answer

Yes. Some sound like they like the same things that I do. There is a girl I would love to go to the mountains with. Then I have to look at myself and realize that I'm a 45 year old man who feels like a 19 year old boy. Really hurts that I'm looked at as an old man when I still love to do (and can do) the things I did as a kid. Also hurts that my family doesn't like to do a lot of things that i do.

Best Answer

Yes -- a few in particular -- but remember that old adage: "Be careful what you ask for!" *LOL*

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

I typed first "yes" twice and then removed it .....again typed " No " thrice ...idk what to answer , I am so afraid , I cant trust easily , now I can share my heart with my friends , i'm afraid things may be worse if i meet , that's why its better to be like this and pray to god for the ppl here i care about

Best Answer

Yeah

Best Answer