nooooooo way.... @-@ i did many stupid things being an innocent child

Best Answer

No, but only because I know it wasn't ba<x>sed on reality and the way the world works. I need my adult cynicism in order to survive.

Best Answer

Its pretty easy you know? to return i mean. You just need to focus and get rid of the worries of your mind, thus seeing everything in a new way, with a ton of curiosity! Its great. I used to think that adults were forced to be rid of their souls and inner child. Then i realized that, its all up to the person to find it again! haha. It isn't forced out of us, we just lose it through shitey conditioning. Though i do not have it day in and day out, i can always catch glimpses of it, and it is amazing!!

Best Answer

I don't think I was innocent as a child. Hate was planted in me at a young age and has been festering ever since.<br />
All I remember as a child is wanting to die, and wonder when I would die.<br />
I feel that the world was more innocent back then.

Best Answer

http://unshackled.org/
click "here" &gt; listen online &gt; choose what year &gt; choose which true story
or
http://www.unshackled.org/listen_home.html

Best Answer

What?

Best Answer

No it was a prison - a form of control. I feel stunted in many ways.. Never go back to my childhood...

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that

Best Answer

I could blame my parents... rightfully, but I keep looking forward.. You can never go back...

Best Answer

Some times, not something I'd like to go over again or live with. But there are times when I'd rather just enjoy something than worry.

Best Answer

I know what you mean

Best Answer

Innocence is part of the beauty of childhood. Parents shouldn't be in a hurry to take it away, because once taken, it's gone forever.

Best Answer

absolutely

Best Answer

No, I wish I could take what I know now back with me to childhood and right my wrongs, do the things I would have done had I known I could do it.

Best Answer

Yeah, I can relate to that as well

Best Answer

I'd probably wrong some rights too. ;) There were a couple times in school I wish I'd have punched someone in the face.

Best Answer

Nope. Hurt to much to lose it the first time. I'm all set.

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear that...

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

who was innocent?

Best Answer

Wishing for something impossible? It's sad but that feeling is long gone, I'd rather face the world I know now with a strong attitude than hope for the past.

Best Answer

Some of it, yes

Best Answer

No. I was a boring kid.

Best Answer

Yes!

Best Answer