hiddensun hiddensun 41-45, F 19 Answers Feb 19, 2010

As long as i could change most of my past. But then that would change who i am today so not sure if i would or not.

Best Answer

Ain't that what Divorce is...?? Been there 3 times..Yet I still wound up here...lol

Best Answer

No, I don't. I wish to improve in one area, that's it.

Best Answer

yep! i sometimes wish that. but if i did that.....would i have my amazing daughter that i have now?

Best Answer

Consistently

Best Answer

No!! But, every day when I awaken, I'm happy a new day started.

Best Answer

I don't even wish anymore. I just do it. It can be alot of fun. I've already had like 5 different lives. Lol. I'm about to start a new one soon.

Best Answer

Wishing don't get things done. Action gets things done. We can all start our lives again whenever we decide to.

Best Answer

i would love to start over at age 23.<br />
but i refuse to start my while life over...what if it will be even crappier than before.

Best Answer

Yes! So I could get in on Microsoft really early! And own Yahoo, and invent Google, and avoid the dot com crash and buy a house cheap and sell it for lots of money in 2007, among other things. :)

Best Answer

YES<br />
ALWAYS

Best Answer

I already have, twice.

Best Answer

Hell.Yes. I have always thought my life is a mess.

Best Answer