Ok I think YOU all think I hav a bf. No no no I don't lololol. Just... To much information
Kittylovesrainbows Kittylovesrainbows 13-15, F 9 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

You are beautiful (hope you don't mind an old bear saying so)

Best Answer

Nope:) as long as you don't hit on me lol. Which I no you won't. Atleast I think

Best Answer

You are safe

Best Answer

Good Good!

Best Answer

It is good to ask for what you want as well. That may help you get it! Communication! Its SOOOOO important! lol

Best Answer

Pssh, if your dude doesn't do that, he's probs not worth being with.

Best Answer

I do this every morning for my girlfriend... I don't think she actually notices tho to be honest..

Best Answer

Awh I'm sorry I think she should tho

Best Answer

No need to apologize for me. ^^ I just tell her what I believe she is just really busy with her life currently so I am on the sidelines kinda trying to help her get through each day.

Best Answer

Such a sweet guy. She's lucky. You should no that.

Best Answer

Now if only I felt like she was crazy about me I would be really happy. Unfortunately we are so new into our relationship that I am not even sure she really wants it. She is just too busy to comfort my mind. So I have to wait patiently and hope everything works out.

Best Answer

Awhhhhhh hey guy. Everythings gonna be alright. And if it doesn't there somewhere out there is your lovely soul mate who is waiting for you to love her. Which I think your gf right now is loving you she just has alot of stuff on her mind:)

Best Answer

Great, now I do.. >.>

Best Answer