HakujitsuSeiten HakujitsuSeiten 18-21, F 13 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Community

i often wonder if i have truly been in love with anyone..

Best Answer

Can you love someone and have a crush on them at the same time? A crush is the feeling you get when you believe that someone is out of reach. For instance you see a great guy, but he isn't looking at you. You might not feel worthy or you might be doing everything you can to be noticed by him... flipping your hair to get his attention... finding a place to bump in to him and such... hoping he can actually SEE you... and take time to just say, "hello." You might be aquainted, yet, he just doesn't get the idea that you really like him.<br />
That produces a feeling of unworthiness, hopelessness with hopefullness and romantic imagination, producing a push-pull feeling...<br />
That's a crush. It feels like a a horrible weight on your heart... where all those beautiful feelings could come true... but are not actually there.<br />
Can you love him... sure. But love is more than just attraction. An infatuation is a feeling of "believing" you can't live without someone. Love is the feeling of "knowing" you can't live without someone.<br />
Believing and knowing are two different things. Believing has no substance... for you haven't actually been aquantied with the person to know them well. Love comes from the experience of knowing them... the time and the experience... the actual finding of elements that are personally him... good and bad that seem like a treasure... priceless stuff... that the value is beyond anything you might believe you could find with anyone else... so priceless, that you would never ever want to let it go... and much more concrete than anything else you have experience.<br />
IF something goes wrong with that... it's more of a heartache than a crush. Crushes usually figure in wishfulness to have a relationship... and a heartache results from the crush. But when in love, the relationship has started and you know that everything... good and bad is completely and utterly priceless... to a point where you just will not give up that treasure... The crush is gone... just heartache is there. The over whelming desire to have that treasure back...

Best Answer

no, i don't do such these things : You might not feel worthy or you might be doing everything you can to be noticed by him... flipping your hair to get his attention... finding a place to bump in to him and such... hoping he can actually SEE you... and take time to just say, "hello."

Best Answer

OK.

Best Answer

What if love doesn't exist? And it's always only been huge crushes? You think you love someone but you dont. That would explain why there's so much infidelity and divorces...

Best Answer

I broke up with my highschool girlfriend after a year and 4 months because I didn't think I loved her, and started to believe that I only WISHED I loved her.

Best Answer

or if its just lust too

Best Answer

No, but that isn't saying I probably should.

Best Answer

icky icky yayayaya

Best Answer

If your honest then you should know exactly how you feel.

Best Answer

i'm not sure about it, maybe it's just a crush.

Best Answer

i know right out of the gate my feelings towards some one and i will not be afraid to voice my thoughts

Best Answer

but there's always doubt

Best Answer