forsakentruth forsakentruth 31-35, M 16 Answers Aug 23, 2010

Well, no, I didn't think about that, but I have thought about how horrible it would be without garbage men to pick up all the garbage. i don't think they ever get the appreciation they deserve. While some people in the world cause problems and even wars, these guys are busy cleaning up the world.

Best Answer

It would be pretty ******!

Best Answer

It would not be as nice. I use Charmin the extra soft rolls.

Large Leafs and old newspaper work just fine too.

Best Answer

I'm sure we'd find a way to wipe our bums.

Best Answer

Toilet paper is not an issue if you have a bidet.

Best Answer

I would wish to be a boy if that ever happened. Then you only have one..uhm..."side" to worry about. lol.

Best Answer

Yes!!!!!....I think about that all the time. I love toilet paper. It s so....well.....fuctional.......lol.

Best Answer

Hmm. I actually HAVE thought about that. Talking to my mom about how things "used to be". I reckon that people would find something to use....I believe corn shucks were popular! Maybe I would find a use for all that junk mail.....

Honestly, after seeing how much toilet paper costs now, I have actually wished I could find a substitute. It won't be long until it's actually cheaper to use dollar bills!

Best Answer

Life might be better without toilet paper.

Best Answer

Life? Call that life?

Best Answer

Never crossed my mind..but now that you mention it...

Best Answer