i read about the annunaki and the planet nibiru and how some people believe that about 3600 yrs ago aliens landed on earth and did experiments on the life here and thus the various races we know today started. I was just wondering if that could be true? Any opinions?? Please dont bash me up on this..i'm just pondering.
DcreativeBUG DcreativeBUG 22-25 11 Answers Jul 22, 2012

I believe it is possible, but they haven't revealed themselves. You know if there was, one of them would have to be the jackass of the crowd and use his powers.

Best Answer

no no..you dint get my question...i'm asking if humans are aliens on planet earth

Best Answer

It's possible, but I don't have a space ship. They never issued me one.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

I know there are too damn many illegal ones in our country.

Best Answer

Do some research on Aboriginal rock paintings as they have draw Aliens over 20000years ago

Best Answer

i'm on it and god this could be true!

Best Answer

I don't wonder about it I know for a fact there is.

Best Answer

I have two neighbors that I believe are real aliens.... shhhh

Best Answer

I don't, except when I watch/read about the Area 51 Alien. :s But I think even if aliens were real, they're probably not the way that they are made out to be to us in films and stuff. I reckon they'd be a lot different to green things with big eyes and a space ship...

Best Answer

after conversing with some people I have no doubt . . . but seriously idk but I love to ponder such things as well . . .

Best Answer

I do wonder and am inclined to believe that there are or have been

Best Answer

There's absolutely no credible evidence to support a belief that an alien race has visited earth. Is it possible? Sure it is but there's no way to say for sure one way or the other. You should never believe in something for which there is no proof whatsoever.

Best Answer

i know.there are certain things that do state that there could have been an invasion but as they are stories and old paintings we really cant hold them as proof, maybe someone was doped up and people were really into acid back then. Who knows!

Best Answer

There is nothing that states there could have been an invasion. Anything you are talking about is based on our modern interpretations and I dare say not interpretations by any credible scientists.

Best Answer

It could be true, but I have been studying this question for a long time, and haven't seen any compelling evidence for it.

Best Answer