This question has always been at the back of my head.
NFDenmark NFDenmark 16-17, M 18 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Education

yeah and my next question is why did they disappear

Best Answer

How did you know I was going to ask that next?

Best Answer

There was probably a new solar drive thru with a grand opening in another galaxy that make really good food... so they all left!!!!! They'll be back if that restaurant ever goes out of business.

Best Answer

because where did they go is soo cliche

Best Answer

Yeah. I have a bad feeling that someday humans will exceed the Earth's capacity to sustain life.

Best Answer

hey monopoly are you implying those other advanced beings were american

Best Answer

haha!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD That's the only way I think. In my mind The USA will always be #1. So, it would only be reasonable that in order for them to leave to a distant galaxy they'd most certainly have to be American... or maybe from the UK... eeeh. I'll give Russia, Japan, and Germany some credit as well. Haha. No... I really wasn't implying that they'd have to be American. Maybe they found somewhere better to go or when they left this planet it was practically destroyed from a huge war. As time passed, and they were long gone, the planet rebuilt itself and any evidence of their existence had been blown away with the sands of time. ^_^

Best Answer

oh i was referring to americans being fat and soley motivated by fast food but your way of thinking is cool too

Best Answer

I have wondered that

Best Answer

Now that you mention it, its possible.

Best Answer

I believe that we are actually the 5th generation of humans to live on Earth. proof of that is under the Giza plateau where a huge citadel can be found with metal and cryastal libraries. Look up David H. Lewis for more info on it.

Best Answer

I believe this to be true,and what we are told is certainly not the truth of our past.

Best Answer

No, there's no evidence for such a thing what l know.

Best Answer

back when they were building the pyramids ( and i am not talking about schemes) they say the intellect was extremely high among the royalty....but they all died off from disease...and what we have now is the product of the lower class from back then inbreeding and Voila....US!

Best Answer

So people have gotten dumber as time has passed?

Best Answer

:o

Best Answer

I've often wondered about that.<br />
But wouldn't there be fossils of really old condoms?

Best Answer

Hahahahahahaha!!!

Best Answer

I have pondered that too <br />
maybe before Noah's ark and everything was destroyed by water

Best Answer

Not really. I like to stay in the, 'here and now.' If I were to venture into the past, I usually save that for my dreams. That's the only time I can actually seem to make my Time Machine work!

Best Answer

Not ever. <br />
It makes for entertaining fiction, though.

Best Answer

One of my partners friends thinks so

Best Answer

Let's hope not. We are more than doomed if that was the case.

Best Answer

Yah, you're right about that.

Best Answer