I do not...I was good to my abusive husband even after the beatings for 21 years...Nothing I could have done to make it better...Don't beat yourself up sweetie move on and be happy

Best Answer

Nope. I ended my first marriage, because he had moved from exposing himself in public to "communicating with minors for immoral purposes". In this second marriage, my husband is more crazy about me than ever, unfortunately it took him ten years to realize this and all of my once positive feelings for him have "fled the building".

Best Answer

no.. if my ex's r not sex maniac it probably lasted.

Best Answer

We should regret our mistakes and learn from them, but we should never take them with us into the future.

Best Answer

I wonder this everyday with all my relationships. But I've woke the **** up and I'll be doing it right the next time.....<br />
next time...

Best Answer

It's natural to over-analyze and retrace our every misstep of failed relationships. So think about it and learn for the next romantic encounter.

Best Answer

your right

Best Answer

Awww now now ladies...Don`t blame yourselves. Real love always stays and never leaves.

Best Answer

true!!

Best Answer

I feel like if I didn't have so many insecurities, some of my relationships would have lasted much longer.

Best Answer