serendipity89 serendipity89 22-25, F 18 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I know the difference between missing her and the idea of missing her, and it is more than just a whisper in the darkness

Best Answer

All the time

Best Answer

I think about this all the time. Then I run into whoever it is I was missing, and realize it's really just the idea of what they could've been that I miss.

Best Answer

no.. i really miss who i miss!

Best Answer

What's the difference? Isn't all "reality" our IDEA of it?

Best Answer

What I'm getting at I guess, is if you were to miss them then they couldn't be replaced, you get a new "idea"

Best Answer

What I'm getting at, is that it's all an "idea" whether you miss them or not. One reality is as valid as the next.

Best Answer

ummmm.. good one

Best Answer

It's prolly human nature to crave the "idea" of a special someone, having your heart-broken by a special someone, just compounds the misery and makes things even worse...by having a definitive "face" to picture, while being viciously bitten in the butt of you heart-strings!!!!

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

It's easy to form an ideal in one's heart. In absence, the ideal can supercede the reality. Similar to when you get nostalgic about a time in your life -- where your memory has sanitized the bad parts of the situation.

Best Answer

I don't know about missing, but I'm always attracted to the idea.

Best Answer

Find a way too separate the 2.. and you win a gold contract

Best Answer

the idea of someone I like ashley but not that much because her current bf is a chudloving piece of fecal matter and just thinkiing about kissing her now makes me wanna vomit

Best Answer

I miss the opportunity to get laid and lay next to a warm body... so not really the person or the idea of them, but just the physical stuff. I was really attracted to my ex. hah... there is nothing really profound about that.

Best Answer