If thats the case then I didn't get any inheritance whatsoever

Best Answer

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

Funny as it may seem, many of us can trace our lineage to a king/ruler/prince etc of some sort, if you can dig deep enough. Many kings had many children... legitimate and illegitimate. Some rulers left a large number of offspring. Our family can trace its roots to a minor knighted noble in 1435AD, which is really not that far back. My Ex's family tree went back to around 1200AD, which were French knighted nobles.

Best Answer

I see that it makes no Difference,whatsoever.

Best Answer

It doesn't.

Best Answer

I have investigated my ancestors back the the mid 1500's on ancestry.com and have found no evidence of royalty, though one was a concubine of French nobility

Best Answer

I haven't specifically considered having a monarch as an ancestor, but I do find genealogy fascinating.

Best Answer

Isn't it just so cool to know what your ancestors were before you?

Best Answer

It really is.

Best Answer

no... because I know there where some... (mothers side of family...)

Best Answer

No I'm okay with what I am don't worry to much about my ancestors that way

Best Answer

I never thought about it and yes, now it is boggling my mind ;)

Best Answer

i personally know mine was. =)

Best Answer

I am descended of an ancient line of lords. Means little now.

Best Answer

if he was then he really loved his people because i'm so darn broke it's not even funny

Best Answer

I Know I come from blue blood scum.<br />
Only for a few generations, then I'm a Celt.<br />
I choose to be a Celt, it's in my soul.<br />
Dunno what happened to the money though..

Best Answer

Mine were all grovelling for whatever they could get until they figured out that Scotland was a rock and moved to Ireland, and from there to Appalachia. That ain't high power, but I like it just the same.

Best Answer

(Not that I dislike Scotland or Scots. I love them, but 300 or so years ago, things were different.)

Best Answer

im pretty sure i was immaculate...

Best Answer